St. Cecilia Catholic Church is a popular wedding ceremony location because of its beauty and its proximity to Downtown St. Louis. If you are considering getting married at St. Cecilia, we encourage you to schedule a visit our church and, if you choose to have your wedding here, make arrangements as soon as possible.
Dates and Times of Weddings
- Weddings may be scheduled on Saturdays at 11am or 2pm.
- You may schedule your rehearsal on Thursday or Friday, depending on availability of the church and the priest presiding at your wedding.
- The facilities are available 1 1/2 hours prior to and 1/2 hour following the wedding.
- Requests for additional time may be honored for an additional fee. Please discuss with the Parish Secretary prior to your initial payment.
- The initial cost to get married at St. Cecilia Church is $1000 for Friday evening and Saturday weddings before 4 p.m. The cost for a Saturday wedding after 4 p.m. is $1250.
- This amount includes the use of the building and the assistance of a wedding coordinator on the day of the wedding.
- The wedding room is a comfortable, completely furnished, and air-conditioned room, with full access to a kitchen area, refrigerators, microwave, and restroom.
- The wedding room is available 1 1/2 hour prior to the scheduled event only (see above).
- The wedding room can be used for dressing; however, there are no accommodations for hair and makeup.
- The priest preparing you must approve all music performed during the ceremony.
- Our organist, Tony Dolce (Anthdol8@aol.com, 314-449-1511), is available for weddings at St. Cecilia. You may also arrange to bring your own musicians, but please discuss this with the clergy when arranging your wedding.
- Standard microphones are available. The use of iPods is not supported.
Aisle Length and Runners
- Aisle runners are not permitted due to safety and insurance reasons.
- No flowers maybe used by the flower girls down the main aisle.
- Our parking lot is located on Eichelberger between Louisiana and Alaska.
- We have access for those with disabilities between the school and church buildings on the side entrance.
For more information, contact Lucía Howell, Parish Secretary, at 314-351-1318 ext.202 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wedding payments and paperwork should be mailed to the church at 5418 Louisiana Ave, 63111.
Printable Wedding Information